Administered by our certified medical professionals, this drip bypasses the digestive system for quick absorption directly into your bloodstream. Our 1g iron drip service is not just a temporary fix; it’s an investment in long-term wellness. 1g Iron drip hydration therapy is a private, quick and convenient treatment performed in the comfort of your home anywhere in Greater London.
What can Iron drip therapy help with?
- Fatigue: Fatigue is a common symptom of low iron, and when other treatments such as oral iron supplements have been ineffective or unsuitable, an iron drip can provide a quicker way to restore iron levels and alleviate symptoms.
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia: This is the most common reason for an iron drip. It can be particularly useful when oral iron supplements are ineffective, poorly tolerated, or not an option due to medical reasons.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: People with chronic kidney disease often have trouble maintaining adequate iron levels, making IV iron therapy a useful treatment option.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Conditions like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, or celiac disease can interfere with iron absorption, necessitating IV treatment.
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding: Women who experience heavy menstrual bleeding can lose a significant amount of iron and may benefit from IV iron therapy.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women with iron-deficiency anemia would benefit from iron therapy. Also beneficial for pre- and post-pregnancy.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Patients: Those undergoing major surgery, particularly operations involving significant blood loss, may benefit from iron drips to improve their hemoglobin levels.
- Athletic Performance: Athletes with iron-deficiency anemia may also benefit from IV iron therapy to improve performance and reduce fatigue.